- Hybrid and Open Pollinated commercial seed productions including smaller productions in both isolations and cages
- Parental line increases with an emphasis on genetic purity
- Trial management
- Seed cleaning and upgrading
- Treating, Packing, and Shipping
- Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA). Testing with best in class partners and disposition based on results using a risk management approach
- Seed Storage
- Phytosanitary inspection and documentation support
We offer support three ways: on a retainer basis which allows you to access our expertise without concern about the cost of each interaction; on a per project basis; and on an hourly basis for smaller topics.
- Supply management advising to improve the consistency of seed supply with appropriate risk mitigation
- Strategic support resulting from quality evaluations to improve the seed offerings to your customers.
- Development of Operations Strategy with special focus on Production, Quality Assurance, and Processing
- Seed treatment advice
- Complaint Management support and mediation
- Consulting and support for genetic acquisition or business acquisition including evaluation of seed and trait quality, facilities and process suitability, and people resources.